- Wood Roof with sunbursts, chimney, and dormers with decorative windows
- 2 - Solar wall lights
- 1st Level Deck - 4’ x 6’ Height - 5’
- 2nd Level Deck - 2.5’ x 6’ Height - 7’
- Clatter Bridge and Tower
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Wave Slide
- Radical Ride 7' Tube Slide
- Swing Beam Positions - 3
- 2 - Belt Swing
- Trapeze Swing
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- 4" x 6" Wood Swing Beam
- 4" x 4" Wood Framing
- Built-in Picnic Table
- Bonus Sandbox under Tower
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, Steering Wheel, Telescope, Flag Kit,
- Safety Handles
- Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket
- For residential use only
Above dimensions do not include safety perimeter.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. ASTM guidelines recommend a 6-ft. safety zone around your playset as well as overhead. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.
This swing set includes everything you need for assembly
- Factory stained wood that is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage.
- All required lumber: factory cut and sanded.
- All required hardware.
- All required accessories and slides.
- Detailed and easy to follow assembly instructions.
Availability: Currently out of stock. Expected to ship June-July
Delivery: Delivered LTL by a freight carrier.
Free Shipping for this item: Yes
**Note: The driver may ask for help off-loading the longer boxes.
This item will be delivered by a freight carrier. When the shipment arrives at the freight terminal near your location, you will be contacted by the carrier to arrange a delivery appointment. While the carrier may allow some flexibility in appointment times, lengthy delays in appointments may result in storage fees. The Backyard Guys is not responsible for such fees.
The carrier will deliver and unload as close to your property line (curbside) as is accessible by the delivery vehicle. Freight services are prepaid, and no additional charges should be presented to you at the time of delivery.
Important Note: It is very important that you thoroughly inspect the merchandise for any damages that may have occurred during transport. ANY damages that are discovered must be notated on the bill of lading/delivery receipt that you sign. Have the driver initial any damage report and be sure to obtain a copy of this delivery document. Failure to document any transportation related damage may result in the inability for us to send you replacement parts.